In addition to the extensive plenary and technical sessions, GeoOttawa 2017 will offer a comprehensive trade show where suppliers, consultants, contractors and other organizations in the geotechnical, hydrogeological and geosynthetics fields can showcase their latest products and services.
With an expected attendance of over 750 delegates from industry, government and academia, exhibiting at GeoOttawa 2017 will put you in touch with industry leaders who make key purchasing decisions in this globally diverse marketplace. For the 2017 exhibition:
- All trade show booths will be in the same exhibition hall;
- All coffee breaks and bar service will be in the trade exhibition area beginning with the Ice Breaker Reception on Sunday, October 1 and ending at the pm coffee break on Tuesday, October 3;
The Single Booth price for 2017 will be $2,750 + 13% HST ($2,550 plus HST if booked and payment is received before January 15, 2017). Each single trade show booth registration includes the following:
- 10' x 8' space with back wall and side drapes, display table, two show chairs and power;
- One 2 1/2-day staff conference registration for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday (additional exhibition staff will need to register separately for the conference);
- Recognition in the conference program; and
- Web link on the conference website
Please note that trade show booth space will be allocated in priority sequence based on booking registration and payment receipt dates, and that priority will be extended to exhibitors who are also sponsors of GeoOttawa 2017.
To register for the GeoOttawa 2017 trade show, please click here or contact:
Marketing and Administration Manager
(604) 241-1399 (fax)